Tooth Extractions – Dallas, TX
Removing Severely Damaged Teeth to Restore Your Oral Health
We understand that no substitution can compare to your home-grown pearly whites, which is why we’ll always try to salvage damaged teeth whenever possible. However, in some cases, we may recommend extracting a tooth to prevent an infection or other issue from spreading to surrounding teeth, further compromising your oral health. If you’re concerned about the health of a tooth, experiencing a severe toothache, or notice that one of your teeth is cracked or damaged, call our office today to schedule an emergency dental appointment, where we can discuss tooth extractions in Dallas.
Why Choose Prestige Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- We Accept & Maximize Dental Insurance
- Dentist with Extensive Training
- Comprehensive Dentistry Under One Roof
Why Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
We may recommend a tooth extraction in Dallas in the following situations:
- A tooth has been damaged beyond repair.
- An infected tooth can’t be saved with root canal treatment.
- Gum disease has compromised the supportive base of a tooth.
- A tooth is impacted below the surface of the gumline and is at risk of becoming infected.
- Teeth need to be removed for ideal orthodontic treatment results.