Tooth Extraction – North Dallas, TX
Removing Severely Damaged Teeth to Restore Your Oral Health
We understand that no substitution can compare to your home-grown pearly whites, which is why we’ll always try to salvage damaged teeth whenever possible. However, in some cases, we may recommend extracting a tooth to prevent an infection or other issue from spreading to surrounding teeth, further compromising your oral health. If you’re concerned about the health of a tooth, experiencing a severe toothache, or notice that one of your teeth is cracked or damaged, call our office today to schedule an emergency appointment.
Why Choose Prestige Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- We Accept & Maximize Dental Insurance
- Dentist with Extensive Training
- Comprehensive Dentistry Under One Roof
Why are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
We may recommend tooth extraction in North Dallas in the following situations:
- A tooth has been damaged beyond repair.
- An infected tooth can’t be treated with root canal therapy.
- Gum disease has compromised the supportive base of a tooth.
- A tooth is impacted below the surface of the gumline and is at risk of becoming infected.
- Teeth need to be removed for ideal orthodontic treatment results.